Translate

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Arrgh!

Imagine me with a very stupid look on my face...  okay more stupid than usual. The reason no one could follow this blog is because I didn't put the darn button on the screen! It's there now, so please hit that thing and let me know you're reading this. It's right over on right side of the screen. So how did I get two followers when I didn't have the magic button? No idea, but I suspect they're wizards among us muggles. Again, sorry for the confusion. Did I mention I didn't know what I'm doing?
 

1 comment:

Kristen said...

From your blogger homescreen, where you an view your reading lost of blogs you follow, you can follow a blog by entering the url, if they don't have a follow button. Just a tip, in case you find a blog you'd like to follow in the future ;)