Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

New viewers

A couple of people asked me to give them the link to my blog. That was right after they said, 'I didn't know you could spell.' Ha ha, thanks guys.
So for new viewers, here are some of the guidelines.
I try and not use individual names. Gotta protect my friends and conserve what little privacy I have.
Public figures and politicians are fair game. If you're stupid, I will call you out. Some other guidelines to go by:
My rights end where yours begins.
Treat people the way you want to be treated.
Don't be jealous of other people's success.
Do no evil, or, don't be a dick.
Never refuse home made brownies.
Beware of fast talkers.
Watch out for the little guy who thinks he has nothing to lose.
Talk to a friend.
Too much of anything is bad for you.
Be slow to trust, but steadfast in friendship.
Let go of the negative feelings.
Volunteer at least once a year.
Donate blood.
Vote.
Speak your mind, but be prepared to back your view up.
Have a garage sale.
Be honest.
You're stronger than you think.
If afraid or uncertain, fake it. No one can tell the difference.







No comments: