Translate

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Random things that cross my desk

It seems Texas's best kept secret is out.
You lucky dogs
If you're in the U.S., type in your zip code here to find the closet store that sells Shiner. Not to name names, but if you type in 19460, you'll see 18 locations including the Superior Depot and Beverage World as well as Wegmans.
Just doing my part to combat weak tasteless beers. Yeah, I'm looking at you Budweiser.

In the kill them with humor department, some creative types in North Carolina have been using humor to counter act the anti-choice groups. I don't know what they can do to bring back Crystal Pepsi. Personally, I wasn't impressed when I tried it.
Humor and love trumps hate. Always.

Sometimes we need a pick me up. There is a site run by Randy Cassingham called Jumbo joke. Clean jokes loaded up daily. What I think is cool is that the jests are indexed. Want to open your next speech with a clean joke about doctors? There are thousands of anecdotes and humorous stories on this site.  Jumbo joke never fails to lift my spirits.
 I hit publish when I meant to hit preview. Oops.





No comments: