Translate

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Irony

This story is a few months old, but it resurfaced today. 
  • The unofficial spokesman for the Heart Attack grill in Las Vegas dies of... a heart attack. Here's the whole story.
Talk about asking for it. From what I'm told, the food there isn't all that much to write home about.

  • Two men were banned from an all-you-can-eat restaurant for eating too much. Umm... isn't that the point?
 It only takes one or two guys to ruin it for the rest of us.
 Can't imagine why he got upset.

  • A newswoman doing a story on ice safety falls into a frozen lake.
I can't make this stuff up people. Over the last couple of days I've been thinking about the ironic situations going on in my life. Then I'm trying not to get fired for opening my big mouth and letting all the snark fall out. It's tough trying to keep a straight face some times. As bad as you might think you have it, another person has a crappier job than you. Or worse luck, or bigger financial problems.
If I could only meet those sexually frustrated nymphomaniacs...


No comments: