Translate

Monday, April 22, 2013

Fiesta

Once a year, Downtown San Antonio is turned into a block party. Music, food, drink, carnival rides and somewhere down the line there is a parade. It's a whole week long thing.
Let's see... the oyster bake happened over the weekend. Nothing says party like Cajun style food, beer and some music.
Oyster bake 2012
 This is someone I don't know, but it looks like they're having fun. It's a party!
I should put up something to show what we did.
Not an evil Pikachu
  That's Stephanie with a blow up pinata donkey. I just tell you what's going on, I don't explain them.
Theo is blowing up... nevermind, you don't want to know

 So while everyone else in the city is getting over priced beer and questionable food, we here at Lowe's are eating questionable food and can't find any beer.
No beer? Life sucks!
I will try to be at the parade later this week. It's called the battle of flowers parade. Every time we go, we have a good time. This year I can't forget the sunscreen... and I can't forget my lawn chair. Or my hat. Or the beer. Perhaps I'll even post pictures.
  

No comments: