Translate

Saturday, December 5, 2015

something new

It's never boring around here.
While I was checking my e-mail and my youngest was watching TV, the back door spontaneously shattered. I shit you not.
I think a bug landed on it

I heard what sounded like a can of soda being opened. Followed by my little girl stating, 'I didn't do it.'
She was in my peripheral vision so I knew she was at least eight feet from the back door.
Time for a quick fix with what I have around me.
Eat your heart out McGyver.

 The wife returned from dropping our oldest off at work and immediately got on the phone with our insurance. They won't get back to us till Monday. I work faster than that and I'm deaf. <sigh> It looks like I'm going to get some plywood sheets and nail it up tomorrow. 
We were just talking about getting a new door, I didn't know it was going to be that soon.

No comments: