Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Working for a living

Thanks for joining us this evening, my name is Will Malone and here's a recap of the important events.

  • My Spurs are in the playoffs and Mark Cuban is a ninny.
  • I still don't care what the Kardashians are doing and I have no idea what Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga sound like. I heard the good stuff, why settle?
  • Bill Nye and Neil deGrasse Tyson are rock stars of the science set.
Standard rules I use on the blog:

  • I will not use the names of my friends or strangers. Public figures/celebrities are fair game.
  • This is not the place to promote political agendas or propaganda. I encourage fair discussion as long as you sign your name to the post. No Trolling people.
  • As much as possible, I will try not to bring negativity in by telling you about sucky things in my work and life.
  • I will concentrate on the positive.
  • Find the good. In people, in events. Perpetuate the positive. Award and commend the people who do good things.
  • Tell people they are awesome, even if they don't believe it themselves.
  • The battle of flowers/ Fiesta begins Friday. I feel a barbecue about to happen. Memorial day tradition at my house: A toast to the brave veterans who served our country followed by 'You bring it, I'll grill it.'
  • Philosophical discussion is encouraged after wine is served.


New rules can be added as needed.

No comments: