Translate

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A bonding we will go

Last night I began a project with my oldest daughter. We're building a little virtual reality adventure. There's not much more to say about it except we just started. No pictures, no updates... heck, I don't know what we're going to do with it yet.
In a perfect world, I'd introduce it at Chimearacon in April. Don't ask me, that's how they spell it. Goes against my spelling rules and grammar, but I didn't make that call. That's the Facebook link, by the way.
Every time I've gone, it's been fun. Geeks of all flavors and armchair generals come out of the woodwork to test their mettle. In the past I've driven a Roman chariot, piloted a futuristic mech, and built a civilization. I've played wizard chess and slain dragons... and that was just Saturday!
The whole convention is cool, we are the little con that could. There are a bunch of fan clubs ranging from Lego builders to Anime Enthusiasts. Dr. Who fans to World War II historians. There's a lot to see and talk about. Card games, board games, computer games, you name it. Come on down the first weekend of April, 4-6th.

No comments: