Translate

Sunday, September 9, 2012

My modem died last week under mysterious circumstances. All the computers and gadgets in the house insist they were no where near the modem when it died. All of them have alibis. For now, I'll treat it as suspicious.
Pepper is doing fantastic, we're going to take him to the vet in a few days. In the meantime, change the bandages...
This new modem was tricky to configure. It didn't want to recognize the one I do all my writing on. How am I supposed to post anything? We installed the software using the most powerful computer in the house, my wife's notebook. Using a key, we got it to work on the Dell. A little geek trickery later and voila! My good ol' Frankenstein box is back online. Wooo!
Didn't get to the laundry or repairing the wiring like I was going to, but that can wait until tomorrow.
On a good note: I caught up on my Girls with Slingshots web comic. This is part of my shameless begging to get Danielle Corsetto to visit our little corner of Texas. You may not have said you'd come to San Antonio on your little jaunt, Danielle, but the welcome mat is always laid out for you.

No comments: